Ipsos Survey looking for mothers with young children

Ipsos is currently looking for more mothers with children regardless of age. Ipsos is a survey panel that rewards survey takers with points and sweepstakes offers.

Moms with young children are always sought after for surveys. When I was single or newly married, survey companies couldn't care less about me. I'd get offers once or twice a year (really!) But since I became a mother, I've hit the motherload....literally.

Another reliable one to consider if you have young kids is mysurvey.com.

There are also many reliable market research companies that conduct panels, taste tests, and product testing. Most of these pay in cash. I'm putting together a local list of companies that routinely send me legitimate market research opportunities and will be posting it soon.

10 comments:

Rose said...

I like that one

CherylK said...

Hi Angela! This looks like a great blog and I'm looking forward to browsing through all of the pages! I do think you should give Squidoo another chance...you'd be great!

A Fist Full of Dandelions said...

May have to look into that.

Buckeroomama said...

This definitely looks like something to consider... Thanks for sharing.

Following from MBC.

Dumb Dawn said...

Hi there! Thank you for the comment over on "Dumb Dawn"
So happy you came by to visit.
I'm following you now too.
Very cute blog...very cute!

I just totally re-arranged my blog.
Wheeeew!

~Dawn
http://dumbdawn.blogspot.com

Julie from Life Domestic said...

Following you from MBC. My blog is www.lifedomestic.com I look forward to more of your posts! On twitter I am womandriver

Lua said...

Hi!
Thank you for following me & great post!
I'm going to check the site out.
<3

Stacey said...

Very cute blog! I followed you over from MBC. I look forward to seeing what else you have here!

BluePixo Entertainment said...

Hi, thank you so much for the nice comment over at Bluepixo "All About Toys". You made our day. We are now following you, cute blog.

2 Toddlers and Me said...

Thanks for the tip. I used to do surveys all the time and haven't in awhile. I may pick it back up. I agree they do come in more frequently once you have kids.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...