A Free Fall Craft that Kids can Make ~ Using Fallen Leaves

My kids love to make crafts. In the fall, so many beautiful supplies fall from our trees. You can make these masks by simply cutting a paper plate in half, cutting out eyes, and letting your kids glue leaves on the plate.

My kids had a blast with these and wore them until they wore out. They called them monster masks and tried their hardest to be tough when wearing them. This picture is another one of my Michael Jackson pictures since my kids have their faces covered with crazy masks. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A little weird, but why not?

MOMMY-MOMO said...

sooo cute! i started a PROJECT MONDAY meme! Its crafts for kids. come over and share!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...