Eating Bear Feces

Someone e-mailed me to say this post where we dug through the contents of fox scat reminded them of Bear Grylls eating Bear Feces to survive. I almost laughed myself out of my chair. Check out this clip where he digs through some bear scat and eats the findings. :) I love it!





Actually, check this guy out. He's squeezed elephant dung and drank the liquid. He's drank the liquid from a camel's intestinal contents and drank his own urine! Now that's survival! This just may become my new favorite show....as long as it's not on at the same time as The Biggest Loser.

7 comments:

A Fist Full of Dandelions said...

My hubby loves this show. I hate it. This guy is so gross and extreme.

Jessica-MomForHim said...

That's disgusting. He obviously isn't doing it to survive, he's doing it for attention.

Jeff H. said...

Strange. I had a dream last night about bears. Me and my kids were in the back of a truck going to talk to a girl that we knew was a Jehovah's Witness and we were going to try to convert her out of the cult. We were driving through her neighborhood and there were bears in everyone's yards. And of course they were momma bears with babies. We got to her house and we were hitting the bears with brooms and other things to try to get them to run away so we could go talk to the girl. They finally took off after we called animal control. What ensued next was amazing, but that could be a whole new blog.

Shelby said...

My husband and I love to watch his show, although I don't know what time it's on or what day - I think we just get lucky when we catch it. A month or two ago he was in the Arctic Circle and WILL FERRELL went along with him. I've loved him since his Saturday Night Live days. It was a good show to watch.

amanda said...

my morning coffee just a little less yummy now, thanks... lol

Anonymous said...

so gross

Jen 'Moore' Than A Mom said...

LoL I remember this one. This guy is extreme, but I have to admit I have learned a thing or two from him. You know-just in case I fall in a hole while I am in the arctic hundreds of miles from civilization. Because that sounds like something I would totally do ;)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...