Brandi Carlilie - "Give Up the Ghost" Review



The new CD from Brandi Carlile, Give Up the Ghost, was just released and shot to #1 on iTunes! I was fortunate to receive this CD before it was released.

Here are my thoughts:
Brandi Carlile has a beautiful voice and a distinctive sound. I could see how this would be popular in it's niche, but the music style just wasn't for me. I would describe the music as slow and twangy...just not my favorite.

If you are a Brandi Carlile fan, you can now find the new CD in stores or on Amazon. You can also check out the traveling show schedule:

Give Up The Ghost Traveling Show:

10/8   Baltimore, MD   Ram's Head Live!
10/10  Atlanta, GA   Tabernacle
10/11  Birmingham, AL   Workplay Th
10/12  Fayetteville, AR   George's Majestic Th
10/14  Tulsa, OK   Cain's Ballroom
10/15  Santa Fe, NM   Lensic P.A. Ctr
10/16  Tucson, AZ   Rialto Theatre
10/17  Los Angeles, CA   The Wiltern
10/20  San Francisco, CA   Fillmore
10/22  Portland, OR   Arlene Schnitzer Hall
10/23 & 24  Seattle, WA   The Paramount
Visit brandicarlile.com for all tour dates and cities.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...