Blogging Awards

My blog has been getting a lot of awards lately. Who would have thought? I'm going to consolidate a bunch of them here:

My blog was just awarded "The Best Blog Award" courtesy of Frugal Mom Knows Best. Many Thank yous!

The Best Blog Award rules are:
1) To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for
this award.




Can you believe it? I just won another blog award, this one courtesy of The Wannabe Wahm. Thank you all, for your support.

Here are the rules:
- give it to bloggers you think deserve it
- leave them a message that they have been given this award

- leave a comment to the person who gave you this award!

The winners are:




I received the Friends Award from A Fist Full of Dandelions. Many Thanks!

Now to the rules for this Award:
  • This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming.
  • These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.
  • They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.
  • Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.
  • Deliver this award to other bloggers who must choose others to pass it on to and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
And the Award goes to...



15 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks so much for the lovely award!!

Laura

Theta Mom said...

Hey girl, thank you so much for this award! It's always so awesome to be recognized by fellow bloggers, so I really appreciate it! BTW, I just realized we are not following each other. I know I've seen you on MBC. Would love to follow if you follow as well! ;)

AManda said...

Seriously, thank you so much! These awards make me feel so good about my blogging. I'm so appreciative that you thought of my blog when deciding who to give the award to.
'Manda

Jessi said...

thank you so much for the award it was so sweet of you to think of me and my blog.

Sophia's Mom said...

Congratulations on all of your awards! You deserve them! :)

Sophia's Mom said...

p.s. just snagged your awesome button!

Thena said...

Congrats on all of your awards.

Scrapingirl said...

Thank you for the award!! It's so nice to be noticed.

Midday Escapades said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Angela, on your awards. You are much deserving of them and more!

Can this be true??? I am SO excited and deeply humbled by your award to little me. I will display it right away. I hope it's okay if I can post my 15 soon. Happy Friday and thanks again!

Shelby said...

Thank you so much for the award! It lets me know I must be doing something right. I really appreciate it and congratulations on yours!

Stephanie said...

Thank you so much!!!!! My first award! I feel so special- just what I needed after a loooong day at work ;D

QueenCrazyMum said...

Thank you for my 1st ever blog award!! I needed the ego boost. I grabbed your button weeks ago & I just posted my award & 15 blogs I've discovered along the way.

Crystal @ The Thrifty Mama said...

Thank you so much for the award! I'm so glad we have met up in the blogosphere :)

Shelly said...

Thanks Angela for the award! It was so sweet of you to pass it along to me! Congrats on your awards as well!

Laura said...

Hi, I've been in midterms, so I'm a little late in responding to e-mail, but thanks for the award and congrats on all your awards.

Laura
ZiggysBlog

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...