2 new Blog Awards

A special thank you to "Deal"ightfully frugal for giving me the "A strong cup of coffee" award for having a blog good enough to wake you up in the morning and keeping you going all day!

I'm passing this award on to:



I also want to thank
Strawberry Seeds for giving me the Lemonade Stand Award.

The rules for this award:

- Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

I am passing this on to:

Joanie's Random Ramblings

So Many Kids, So Little Time

Money Saving Mom

Love My 2 Dogs

Sprinkled with Blessings From Above

5 Minutes for Mom

2 Toddlers and Me

"Deal"ightfully Frugal

The Frugal Kennedys

Freebies 4 mom


14 comments:

Shraddha@theselfloveproject said...

thank you very much!!
i appreciate it!

Laura said...

Wow - thank you so much!

Joanie M said...

Thank you so much for the Lemonade Stand Award! My chain of stands is growing!

dealightfullyfrugal said...

Thank-you so much for this award.

LoveMy2Dogs said...

Thank you for the Lemonade stand, really appreciate it! <3

Thena said...

Congratulations on the awards.

i_wander said...

wow! congratulations! ^_^

Kimi said...

Thank you so much, Angela. What a great way to start of my morning. I really appreciate you thinking of me.

beenomom said...

Holy Moly!! I am honored! Thank you so much for the award. It means a lot to me to be considered good enough to be given a blog award!

You just made my day!
With much thanks, Theresa

Stacie said...

Congrats on your awards!

Mommy Kennedy said...

How awesome!

Thank you so much!

2 Toddlers and Me said...

I completely forgot to thank you for this award! Congrats to you and thanks so much!

Linda said...

Awesome!!! Thank you so much for the award!!! :) You're the best!

Linda said...

Awesome!!! Thank you so much for the award!!! :) You're the best!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...