Snuggie Micro Plush : Review

When I first saw the infomercials for snuggie blankets, I wanted one! But I usually want all infomercial products (it's a disease, really.) So I checked them out at Walgreens and Target instead and was seriously disappointed.

The fabric was so thin and cheap. Although I realize all fleece is made with oil, this fabric in particular reminded me of oil. I know that doesn't make any sense, but that's how I felt about it. I vowed to never get a snuggie.

When I heard about the the Snuggie Micro Plush. I thought: "okay, more cheap fabric." But I was wrong. The micro plush is just that...plush! Wahoo! It was what a snuggie should be!

I got the snuggie micro plush in chocolate brown. It's comfy, it matches my decor, and who doesn't love chocolate!

Do not settle for the infomercial snuggies or the one at Target or Walgreens, you can get your own Micro Plush Snuggieat Amazon

But a word to the wise, if you wear the chocolate brown snuggie, you will look nothing like the lady in the above picture.

You will look a little more like this:


Or at least that's how I look and feel when I'm wearing my micro plush snuggie. I hide chocolate in the pockets (yep, there are pockets) and scare neighbors when I open the door covered head-to-toe in fuzzy brown bearish fabric. I love it!

No compensation or products were received for this review. All views and opinions are my own.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea there was a plush. thanks for this. I'm going to get one but in red.

Ronnie said...

hee hee! I've often seen these on TV too and have been tempted. Glad I never got one. Thanks for your visit. I'm following you!

Areeba said...

Thanks Angela for becoming a follower on my blog
areebaathome.blogspot.com

I really like your blog..Did you design the template yourself. I really like the 3 column look. Would you be able to share any helpful hints on how I could get my blog to be three columns. Thanks much!!

Chelle said...

I had no idea they had the softer, thicker one! Their commericals always crack me up :)

Jessica said...

ooooo.... I love it! I am putting it on my Christmas list right now!


Oh, and thanks for visiting, I am now following your blog.

Scrapingirl said...

I am putting that on my Christmas list right now!! I want one sooo bad. :)

Anonymous said...

just back from Costco... wahoooooo... got mine in brown... it feeeeels great

DwightC

Mama Plays Mozart said...

ha ha -I love these commercials. I totally want to get one when the weather gets colder;)

Shelby Making Cents said...

I've been reading through your blog just clicking through the LinkWithin links. I have to say you are so funny and so honest at the same time. I love it. I've added you to my blogroll. Reading this post reminded me of a "fake" infommercial I saw making fun of the Snuggie. It was for "The Sack". My daughter likes to watch the show iCarly on Nickelodean and this is where I saw it. Here's a link for the video on their website just in case you wanted to watch it for a laugh. http://www.icarly.com/iVideo/index.html#vid6390

Anonymous said...

I have a microplush snuggie in blue that I bought at Costco. It's the best!! I'm wearing it now as I'm watching Project Runway (Tim Gunn would be horrified!) and "surfing the net". I highly recommend the snuggie!!

Anonymous said...

my friend got me the brown microplush snuggie for my birthday from costco... it is wonderful! my arms are not as long as hers so the sleeves get in the way sometimes. despite this i'm really happy with it!

confoozled.com said...

I have a regular Snuggie. The fabric feels thin, true, but it is a tight weave and this makes it more insulated than most thicker blankets I've used. It keeps me plenty warm, and that's hard to do (I'm a chronic shiverer).

Susan @ organicdeals said...

Girl, you crack me up! I love the way you write :)

Just saw a teenager at Disneyland wearing one around the park. Apparently that is "cool" now. I think I'd save it for the house personally, but to each his own.

Angela said...

Oh boy! It's the pajama craze on steroids! I wore mine out to take out the trash today and my neighbor when crazy! Definitely a fashion faux paus. lol

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...