Over $60 of Organic Kashi Food for $3.60!

This week Target is having a sale on most of their Kashi products. I was able to get over $60 worth of quality Kashi (organic) cereal, granola bars, crackers, and waffles for just $3.60. Now that's a great deal.


I have enough coupons to get 5 more free boxes of cereal but my store was out of the ones I wanted. Maybe next time...


I just printed out the TLC granola bar coupons on Coupons.com  yesterday, so you may be able to find some there. Remember you can usually print two. 


Deals abound this week, so I anticipate some good shopping this week. FYI - The box of pepperidge farm crackers in the back were also free (I had a coupon) plus most of them had "try me free" rebate stickers on the front. I mailed it in, but I never count on them arriving. 

7 comments:

Chic Mommy, Cool Kid said...

Your blog is awesome! I love healthy shopping and eating and coupons and freebies! And Kashi products :-).

Lydia said...

Wow! Super good deal! I'm impressed...and you have about convinced me to head over to Target even though I wasn't sure if I would this week. :)

Dakota Sommers said...

Awesome job! I just found your blog from Organic Deals & Coupons, and I love it. Now I've gotta go to Target this week...

Anonymous said...

I can't find the coupon and i really love Kashi. can you let me know where to find them?
thanks
nick_branch835@yahoo.com

Angela said...

Nick
I would check at moneysavingmom.com since I just saw her post a few links over the last few days.

I got a bunch of mine in the mail and I few weeks (or was it months) back I heard a rumor that a big Kashi sale would be coming so I printed a bunch from the coupon bar (top left side of the blog) and saved them until this sale came up.

Sometimes rumors are just rumors, but I was glad this one turned out to be true. :) Best of luck, Angela

Mama Plays Mozart said...

Incredible! Where did you get all your coupons from?

Angela said...

Mama Plays Mozart - I got a bunch from vocalpoint, some from the paper, and a lot I printed out from coupons.com a few months before and just saved them. :)

Oh..and I had an organic coupon booklet I had picked up at the grocery store that had 2 coupons in it for Kashi stuff.

If you save your coupons (sometimes for months--eek!) the sales will come around and you'll get some awesome deals.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...