My blog was given an Award!

A special thanks to Coupon Teacher for giving my Blog this really cool award! She bestowed on me the" Over the Top Award."

Here are the rules for the Over the Top Award:

Use only ONE word to answer the following questions! You may copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. Once you have filed it out be sure to pass it on to 6 of your favorite bloggers. Alert them that they have been awarded! Have fun!

-
1. Where is your cell phone? Lost
2. Your hair? Blah
3. Your mother? Absent
4. Your father? Puzzles
5. Your favorite food? Berries
6. Your dream last night? Running
7. Your favorite drink? Water
8. Your dream/goal? Snowshoes
9. What room are you in? Kitchen
10. Your hobby? Fitness
11. Your fear? Debt
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home
13. Where were you last night? Forest
14. Something that you aren’t? Organized
15. Muffins? Raspberry
16. Wish list item? Ripstick
17. Where did you grow up? California
18. Last thing you did? ate
19. What are you wearing? Capris
20. Your TV? tempting
21. Your pets? none
22. Friends? Needy
23. Your life? Content
24. Your mood? Tired
25. Missing someone? Cat
26. Vehicle? Van
27. Something you’re not wearing? Hat
28. Your favorite store? Target
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When was the last time you laughed? yesterday
31. Last time you cried? Months
32. Your best friend? sisters
33. One place that I go to over and over? Target
34. One person who emails me regularly? Sister
35. Favorite place to eat? Hibachi
-
Now I have to pass this award along to 6 other bloggers.
Ladies~~~ you all deserve this award! Enjoy and have fun with it!

My Four Monkeys {Cuz she has great tutorials and giveaways}
Green Organic Mama {Love the content, want to eat the green onions}
Mommy has to work {Real, fresh, fun blogging}
Organic Deals {All organic savings, all the time!}
Coupon Geek {Lots of great deals!}


I only wish I could have passed it on to more bloggers! I read a lot of great blogs. ;)

3 comments:

Faye @ "GreenOrganicMama.com" said...

WOOHOO! Congrats, Angela, and thank you for passing the award on to my blog, too! I really enjoy your blog, and getting to know you :)

Congrats to everybody, and keep up the Over The Top blogging!! Off to award this to six of my faves, too :)

Faye @ GreenOrganicMama.com

Anne - mommyhastowork said...

Thanks!!

Susan @ organicdeals said...

Angela - Thank you! This is my first award :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...