How to get Extra Swagbucks

Friday, November 13, 2009

Search & Win
I've written a bunch about swagbucks. Why? Cuz it's the easiest way to earn money or prizes on the internet! All you do is search like you would anyway, and you win swagbucks. The swagbucks can then be traded in for prizes or giftcards. You can even get cash through paypal.

You should be able to win every day, and quite often twice a day. But how else can you win swagbucks?

Every once in awhile, swagcodes will pop up. They usually only last for a brief time and are often tied to specific accounts. So my advice? Don't hunt them down. By the time you find them, they will most likely have expired. Or they may be intended for someone in particular and could cause trouble if you use them.

But wanna know where you can get a free swagcode almost every month? Sign up for the swagbucks newsletter. It comes out once a month and almost always has a swagcode at the bottom. It's usually good for 1 free swag buck.

Then there is Mega Swag bucks fridays. You can earn mega bucks on those days. They give out 10,000 swagbucks worth of 3, 5, 10, 20, and 100 bucks. I've personally won a few 3's and 5's.

The other big way to win....invite your friends. When they win, you win up to 100 swagbucks. If you'd like to win with me, click on the banner below or on this link.

It's easy and free to sign up. Then you just search as you normally would and rack up bucks as you go. Just search and win!

Search & Win




2 comments:

Jessica-MomForHim said...

You forgot to mention the Swagbucks toolbar! Download it in September and get a free swag code every day, up to 30 (well, now there's only 26 left). Hey, it's 1/2 way to an Amazon $5 card!

Angela said...

Since I have to "wait my turn" to use my husband's computer I've been a little slow in the deal department. The only posts coming up are ones I wrote in the past. Thank goodness for delayed posting. :)

I'm trying to sneak in here and there to check up but it's been rough.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela