Feathered Hair, Babies in Jail, and more!

Did you feather your hair in the 90's? Check out the JuiceBoxJungle widget on my sidebar (the big green one) and click if you've ever feathered your hair! They're keeping track as a fun tribute to Farrah Fawcett.

I personally, feathered my hair on a daily basis, but to no avail. I always ended up looking like this:
That's no joke. I even look like that right now! So I used cans and cans of aquanet and depleted the ozone for nothing! {Sorry ozone!!} Thank goodness I grew out if it and learned to embrace my inner Nick Nolte.

There's also some really cool stuff on the widget. Did you know you can send ecards right from the widget (and for free.) I did that just the other day.

And there's a new video up about putting babies in the pen....the playpen! I could never use one, they seemed so restrictive. But looking back I guess I might have accomplished a little more and been a little less worried about stairs and dangers if they had been safely penned. Check it out and see what you think.

More parenting videos on JuiceBoxJungle


2 comments:

Veronica said...

OMG Whatever!

Pam said...

I always feathered my hiar. I'm not sure if it looked like Nick Nolte though. Probably. lol

Thanks for stopping by and entering my contest. I'd love to have you stop back by whenever you have a chance.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...