Blogging Designs and Images

If you've been following my blog for awhile, you know I like to change things up. Maybe too much...but that's a whole different issue.

I received an e-mail from Jeff, asking how I designed my Link & Win banner. Knowing that I'm a DIY kind of girl, he thought I made it myself. Well, truth is, I had it done for me. I'm not an a very artistic person and computer design programs freak me out. But I'm also a really frugal.

Luckily, I came across VC designs and she's created all the banners, logos, and buttons you see floating around with my "face" on them. And she did it relatively inexpensively. Less than $30 for my header!! Can you believe it? At first, I thought I was getting a discount. But then I checked out her updated site and realized she offers the same bottom-dollar price to everyone.

But I'm not complaining. She did a great job. She's given me all my artwork in a timely manner and accommodated all my craziness. So, Jeff, if you have design work you'd like done, check out her site.

She can create all sorts of things beyond blog work, but here's a sample of some of the things she made for me:

A shrunken version of my blog header. I wanted it green, with a blond/sassy girl, and animals .

My Link & Win Banner. You may need one if you have a weekly event. :)


My blog button. This has been the best investment ever! I use it as my avatar on forums, for comments on other blogs, and it made it possible for others to "grab my button." If you are new to blogging, get a good header and a button.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for answering my question. I like your banners. Congratulations on having 300 followers. Jeff Haas

Ry Sal said...

Hey! cool blog!

blueviolet said...

Well, it sure looks cute around here!

Petula said...

I really like your blog design. I need a new button... the one I have now matched my old design, but I haven't taken the time to get it updated.

WhisperingWriter said...

Very nice!!

Susan @ organicdeals said...

She does a great job and her prices are fabulous! It takes a lot of time to design those things (I know, because I do all mine).

I would def recommend her too.

Captain Coupon said...

VC Designs did mine too and I LOVE it! She does amazing work!
:-)
Captain Coupon

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...