Become a Fishful Thinking Ambassador


I try to sign up to be on company panels and review teams whenever possible. Why? Because you get to be on the front lines on some of the coolest new products. And they usually send you free samples and coupons.

I just became a Fishful Thinking Ambassador yesterday. Wahoo! It reminds me a lot of Buzz Agent. They are sending a kit filled with goldfish and I get to spread the word. We have a bunch of play dates coming up, so this is perfect timing.

Spaces are limited and they are only accepting moms with young kids (at least one has to be under 6 if I remember right from the questionnaire.) You must also be a member of repnation (like buzz agent.)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do I sign up?

Angela said...

Sign up through repnation. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...