My children got married this morning....

My children came running into my room this morning and asked if I would please put on some music. They wanted to get married and they needed music for the wedding.

As I turned on some classical music, my son opened the drapes for proper lighting. Then, they began dancing. My son said that twirling was essential to getting married so they swirled and twirled for a few minutes. Then he ran out and returned with 3 different sized balls.

He put them in descending order (like a snowman) and said "now it's time for cake". They each took a ball and smashed it in each other's faces. Where do they get this stuff? "Now, we're married!", they announced. It was the most fun I had ever had at a wedding. :)

The wedding was over and it was time for the marriage. They instantly started fighting....

3 comments:

Mrs. B said...

I remember when I was little and my brother and i wanted to get married. My parents laughed, real hard...LOL.

Angela said...

That's cute!

Anne - mommyhastowork said...

How sweet!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...