Monday's Menu Plan


I'm jumping on the blogging bandwagon and trying my hand at menu planning. Anyone that knows me, knows that I'm a wing it (thats WING IT not WINGNUT!) I don't like to be organized or scheduled. Plus my last few weeks would have said zucchini, zucchini and more zucchini.

But I came across this post at orgjunkie and decided to give it a try. I found it by accident because I thought it meant organic junkie, but there are no accidents, right?

So here's our first planned menu:

Breakfasts
Potato/Chives/Peppers/Salsa/Eggs skillet
Oatmeal with apples, raisins, and nuts
Veggie omelettes (zucchini, peppers, tomatoes)
Cereal & milk

Lunches
Chicken, corn, and black bean quesadillas (using leftover chicken)
Leftovers--many times
Tomato Sandwiches
Lunch at birthday party

Dinners
Vegetarian Chili
Vegetarian Fajitas (with fresh homemade salsa, guacamole,and whole wheat tortillas)
Roasted chicken with potatoes and carrots
BBQ ribs, brown rice, and sugar snap peas
Grilled Salmon, Grilled Zucchini and leftover brown rice

Snacks
air popped popcorn
hummus and chips (or sliced veggies)
almond butter and apples
Trail mix (raisins, walnuts, and cheerios)
clementines, bananas, cherry tomatoes
Sliced veggies (cucumbers, carrots, celery, zucchini)


4 comments:

Anti-Supermom said...

I'm not a menu type of girl either. Blogging holds you accountable to this, right?!

:)

Crazy Daisy said...

Homemade baked egg rolls sound wonderful! I have noted it for later use in my menu plan!

Angela said...

Thanks for your comment. I love the baked egg rolls. So easy and sooooo tasty!

Jenna said...

Your meals sound healthy and yummy! I will have to stick around and check out the egg roll recipe for sure. I posted my menu plan for the first time as well!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...