Free food from Schwans ~ $10 in free food plus free delivery

I resisted posting about this because I was under the impression that all food at Schwan's was just fatty, overly processed foods. But then I was reading a magazine and came across the ad again. I decided to check it out and saw that they were still offering free food. It is limited to the first 500,000 and I thought it would surely be over by now.

I just ordered 8 hamburger patties for $9.99, which came to $0 and $0 delivery free. I had hoped to find frozen berries (I couldn't find them but someone just commented telling me there is a fruit and drinks section), but decided on burgers since my husband will enjoy grilling these.

If you'd like to check it out for yourself, click here and see if you qualify for $10 in free food and $0 delivery. You must be a new customer to Schwans and in their delivery area.

2 comments:

K. Robles said...

They do have berries. :-) Strawberries, mixed berries, fruit cups, blueberries, etc.

You just have to go to the fruit and drinks section.

Angela said...

Wow! I can't believe I missed that! Well, I'm happy to get getting some free burgers. It just goes to show, you can't always write something off. This seems like such a great offer.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...