Free Coupon for Kashi Product!

I absolutely LOVE kashi products. If you go to their website and become a member and take their tester panel survey, they will send you a coupon good for one FREE Kashi Product.

If you already a member, then just sign in. Click on the tab to update your profile, then look in the bottom, left corner. Click on Tester panel survey and take the quick survey. Then type in your address to get your coupon.

You may want to click on the banner below and print out some of the cascadian farms organic coupons because I've heard rumors that there may be a big sale soon.

Print FREE Grocery Coupons at Home

2 comments:

Jessica-MomForHim said...

I did all that, but it told me I had already signed up for the tester panel, so I didn't even get a chance to enter my address. :-( Doesn't look like I'll get a freebie this time.

Angela said...

It worked out for me. Hmmm.... I'll let you know what kind of coupon comes. Maybe the system is overloaded. News like this travels fast.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...