Blogging for Charity

I recommend Hotels Combined and sent $20 to World Vision!

You can shout and help too.

I was contacted by HotelsCombined to help spread the word on how they raise money for charity. I thought this was a unique idea!

Here is how you can make money for charity:

$20 for blogging about HotelsCombined
$5 for becoming a facebook fan
$10 for Tweeting

Below you'll see a banner highlighting the charities they support. You can select the charity you want your contribution to go to: I chose WWF.

Click here to see more details. Once you complete an activity for charity, make sure you email them to let them see our activity (charity@hotelscombined.com)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...