Become a Suburban Jungle Follower


I just added the Follower Widget on my blog, and I'm so excited to see many of you join up! If you are a current subscriber and you'd like to become a follower, feel free to click on the FOLLOW button on the right hand side of my blog and sign up. :)

As a side note...I LOVE the amount of cat pictures in the follower box. I am a big cat lover and seeing cat faces when I open my blog just makes my day. We can't have any animals because of my son's allergies and seeing those cute little fuzzies is such a beautiful thing!

I like all the people pictures too...but the cats!! Oh man!

Also, I'd love to read your blogs too. If you have a blog and you'd like me to check it out, leave a comment with your blog address. I'll come take a peek. :)

*Just updated* I now have a button. If you are a button grabber, look over to the right and you'll see my new button. I'm so excited!

6 comments:

Anne - mommyhastowork said...

Hi,
I'm not sure how I found your blog, but if you's like to cjheck out mine here it is...

mommyhastowork.blogspot.com

I'm a mommy who works full time so I'm not able to write as often as I'd like. I'm going green, recycling and saving lots of money!!

Tammy said...

Hi Angela,

I've been reading your blog for about a month now. I really like the pics you post and love reading your post.

I started blogging about too months ago and have added some of my favorite blogs on my sidebar. Yours is one of them. My blog address is spend-a-little-and-save-a-lot.blogspot.com.

Hope to see you soon.

Tammy in Texas

Angela said...

Thanks Tammy. I love how organized your blog is. Maybe I'll finally get motivated to "get it together". I'm definitely going to be checking out your menus...there are some tasty ideas on there!

Angela said...

Anne-- So nice to see other green moms that love to save money. Thanks for your comment. Angela

remarker/fcffollower said...

lol - I followed you ....since my picture is of a mouse -thought the cats would have some fun but the pic won't appear

Angela said...

Super cute. I can see the mouse picture. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...