Almond Butter Apple Sandwiches ~ Breadless


I like to make sandwiches without bread (for variety, I'm not anti-carb) and this is one of my favorites!

It's so simple. You just cut slices of apple, spread it with Almond Butter, sprinkle on a few raisins, and top it with another apple slice.

It's a tasty, all natural, raw, and even vegan sandwich! If you haven't tried almond butter, I highly recommend it! The almond butter I buy is just almonds. There are no other ingredients! No hydrogenated oils. No sugar. No salt. Nothing but almonds. It's a beautiful thing!

I've been thinking alot about sandwiches lately since back to school is just around the corner, so I expect to post a bunch of wild, healthy recipes.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That looks good!

Lydia said...

I like this idea!

Melanie from Girlgetstrong said...

Wow! That is so creative...I can't wait for more. The kids will LOVE this!

Angela said...

Thanks Melanie! I plan to put up other tasty recipes soon!

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read this article. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read this blog. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Cathy @frugalgirl said...

This looks amazing! Reminds me I need to make some almond butter!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...