Add Veggies to your Tuna Sandwiches


When we eat a tuna fish sandwich (or a salmon sandwich), we make it the usual way. We mix tuna fish with miracle whip something similar. But I found that if I add diced vegetables to the sandwich, it's super tasty and my kids eat their veggies without a single complaint.

In this photo, I mixed red bell peppers and cucumbers into our sandwiches. But I've also used green peppers, celery, and carrots. I have hopes to add zucchini and cherry tomatoes this summer, but we'll see how well the garden cooperates.

2 comments:

Jolene said...

YUMMY! I love tuna and cucumber! Latley I have been adding slices of banana pepper from the garden into my sandwich! Makes it yummy and crunchy! :)

Angela said...

Yum...banana peppers would be awesome!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...