Transplanting Success ~ Black Eyed Suzie

I don't like to kill any living thing. So when this beautiful plant was growing in our yard, I had to save it. I transplanted it to the edge of our forest and this is the first season it has actually bloomed.

This a native black eyed susan (I call them black eyed suzies). My daughter has been dying to pick it, but I want to leave it alone. I'm always amazed by how hard things work to stay alive. There are plants all over the place, struggling to make it. The wild berries and grapes are a perfect example. We've found so many plants peeking out of unimaginable places. We even have plants growing from our rocks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...