ShareaSale Ad Network ~ Making money with your blog



Most of the ads you see on the side of my blog are from shareasale.com It's a simple ad network that accepts blogs, big or small. They have quite a few ads to choose from. You just pick the ones you are interested in, wait for the advertisers to approve your blog (sometimes this is instant), then copy the code onto your page.

I've only had them up for about a month and my ads have already generated $10.50. My blog is still quite new and doesn't have a lot of traffic yet. So $10.50 for doing basically nothing sounds good to me.

If you'd like to sign up with shareasale.com, please click on the link in this post or click on the picture (also in the post).

As I make money from blogging, I'll be sure to post the best options for new bloggers. :)

1 comments:

Lydia said...

Never heard of this before but I liked what I saw and signed up...my application is pending so we'll see what happens. I also have Google Adsense but I like how Shareasale pays you monthly. Much more my style! Especially when you are new, small bloggers like us. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...