Just don't lick your fingers....

It's time to clean up my eating habits...again. I've been so tingly lately and I know my eating habits have slid since we went on vacation. Today my children asked for smores and I made them one. But when I put them on a plate, some marshmallow stuck to my fingers. I kept thinking...don't like your fingers, just don't lick your fingers.

If I can just keep from licking my fingers, I won't taste it and I won't need one of my own. Which never ends at just one of my own. It took all I had to get to the sink and wash my hands. But it was worth it. I decided right then and there, that I would not eat anymore garbage. I had done it before, and I'm going to do it again. I'm going to get back on track. I'm going to try for a pure, whole foods, sometimes raw, flexatarian diet and get my workouts on track so I can be normal again.

It's become apparent to me that I'm addicted to sugar. I really am. I read the book Little sugar Addicts, thinking it was all about my kids, but deep down I'm sure it was about me. Sugar...and chocolate. Okay, but I get sick when I eat chocolate. I get dizzy and I get stomachaches. When it was just the stomachaches, I used to think it was worth it. But dizziness is never worth it. Oh why did I buy the 36 free bars of Hershey's chocolate!!?? Can't I even take my own advice?

1 comments:

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Oh man, 36 free bars?! Chocolate bars are on our grocery list for today, and they're not even on sale! But you can't talk G&G out of anything that includes their grandkids.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...