I'm hosting a Royal Caribbean getaway party!


Remember how I posted about the Soyjoy house party? I signed up to host the Soyjoy party and the Royal Caribbean party, and I just got word that I was selected to host a Royal Caribbean getaway party!

How excellent! I've already hosted 2 parties with house party and they were so much fun! I'm excited to write about our party....happening August 8, 2009!

Check out their site; they always have great parties to apply for. I'll let you know if I get picked for the Soyjoy party as well. I'm crossing my fingers....If I'm picked, I'm going to make it a yoga/soy party! Wahoo!

2 comments:

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Man, I've only hosted one party, and you're on your third already!

The Middle Sister said...

I signed up for three more. Hopefully I get one of them.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...