Enter to Win $400 Grocery Gift Card ~ VocalPoint Dinnertool

Tuesday, July 14, 2009


Enter to win a $400 Grocery gift card by checking out dinner tool and submitting a review through vocalpoint. 10 winners will be selected! I personally thought the dinnertool was awesome! I always find myself in a bind with random ingredients, and this site makes it easy to find recipes with what you have on hand. And I'd be so happy to win a $400 gift card. That would last us a few months! Click here to see why.

If you are new to vocalpoint, check it out here. I get a lot of free coupons and sample products (usually full-sized) from them. It's easy and free. Just keep your account active (i.e. read the emails they send) and you'll be in for a bunch of tasty, free products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela