Did I gain Weight?

I didn't run at all last week. In fact, I didn't do much exercise at all. I really only did some stretches and my usual daily activities. If you were following you know that I had lost enough weight to be underweight.

Most people don't understand how that can be a bad thing, but I really want to be healthy, not thin. Sure, being thin is a part of it, but there is such a thing as too thin for my body, and under 110 is it.

The Wii Fit helps me stay honest, so what does it have to say.....



You can click on the image to enlarge. Well....I guess the good news is I didn't lose anymore weight. You can see by the 0's that I didn't gain or lose anything this week. If I had run 12-16 miles I might be down another pound.

My husband thinks it's crazy that I'm even worried about it. Just eat more calories, he says. And I have been. I eat when I'm hungry and I don't ever count the calories. This week we went to 2 dinner parties. I sampled every dessert and ate my fare share of appetizers. But I'm an active girl. And my metabolism is higher now.

What should I do? I'm not going to stuff myself just to gain weight. That just seems wrong. And I'm not going to eat garbage. Wrong again. I knew something was amiss based on my increased hunger, but I'm feeding my body. And I want to run again! I want to break 5 miles before winter! Should I just stop worrying about it all together and be whatever weight I'm going to be? Even if it means more weight loss? Any suggestions?

6 comments:

mommyhastowork said...

I just found you, what a nice blog!

Reags said...

I love your blog! I will comment on other stuff later, but, about today's blog: the only way to gain weight is to take in more than you put out. Stay active, but I wouldn't run more than a couple times a week. Do weight bearing exercises so that builds muscle, which weighs more than fat. And eat lots of healthy fats: avocados, nuts, dip bread in olive oil, cheese with fruit or on sandwiches. Eat a lot, but don't make yourself sick. And indulge yourself in dark chocolate or whatever 'bad' foods you like! Now I have to go do the OPPOSITE of everything I told you so I can lose these last 8 pounds... :-( Keep up the blogging!!!

Angela said...

Thanks for your encouragement! You made my day! I think about quitting blogging almost every day, so I'm glad to know someone actually likes it. :)

Reags said...

Don't quit! It's my new favorite thing!!

Rose said...

Keep running. Just eat more chocolate

Shannon @ For the Mommas said...

Your lucky to have such a problem :)
Don't worry about the stats on the Wii. If you feel good, keep running, as long as you are healthy and not sick, go for it.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...