French Braiding Children's Hair

Can you french braid? I've been practicing but I'm still not very good at it. My sister, on the other hand, is great at french braiding. She has more artistic hands. She can draw and braid! I can barely cut food without slicing my hands off!

Whenever we visit my sister, she braids my daughter's hair. Since I'm lazy I like them so much, I usually leave them in until they fall out.

Check out some of her handiwork in these pictures.

Any guesses how long my daughter's hair is? Super long! She's growing it long enough to donate to girls with alopecia. We're waiting so she will still have medium-long hair when it's cut. We're almost there!

2 comments:

Emelie said...

Tht looks beautiful! I can't do it either, even if my girls would sit still and not act like I'm killing them, my fingers just don't know what to do.

Tammy said...

I had to do this to my daughter's hair for gymnastics meets. It usually took a while but it always looked great. She's a teenager now and only likes wearing her hair flat ironed straight.

We had her hair done on a cruise once and I left that in for a week. It was really expensive but the one thing she wanted to do that trip.

Have a Great Day!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...