Another $5 Amazon gift card!


I'm really loving swagbucks lately! I just received another $5 gift card!

You can click here or on the banner below to sign up. They usually give you at least 3 swagbucks just for signing up. I win at least once per day and have cashed in over $100 in gift cards. In my opinion, the amazon gift cards are the best deal in the swag store, but they also have music downloads, video games, and all sorts of prizes. Go check it out.

I'm saving up for a food processor. :) I'll let you know once I get it.

Search & Win

2 comments:

Saving Cents in the City: said...

I love swagbucks so much! <3

Lydia said...

Whohoo for you! I haven't had anyone sign up under me yet so my swagbucks add up rather slowly. However, it is still fun to earn for searching.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...