They are missing!

We've had 3 strawberries turn pink. We have went out to look for those same berries just days after they turned pink, only to find them missing. 100% gone. I think it may be the chipmunks from our forest. I've seen squirrels pick berries right off of our raspberry bushes. They have such cute little hands, but not when they are picking my berries.

This is our only evidence. These are chipmunk holes found nearby our berry patch. The berries are completely netted off, but a little chipmunk could certainly sneak in. It's frustrating to lose our whole patch to deer or rabbits, but it's equally annoying to lose it one berry at a time. I can only hope they stay out of the garden...that fence would be easily trespassed by squirrels and chipmunks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...