No Running Today...

I thought for sure I'd make it three times this week. I was going to get on track, right? Well, I made it twice and was about to run today when....my daughter ended up with a 102 F fever. That's 102 after taking medicine. I know, I know! You are supposed to take their temp before giving medication. I'm a bad mom, what can I say?

So, I spent the day watching every princess movie we own and laying with her on the couch. Not exactly an active day.

I'm sure I'll have a million excuses by the time she goes to bed tonight, so I may try to run on Saturday (something I don't usually do because it annoys my husband). I really want to make it back on schedule.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...