My garden


This is my garden. It's fenced off to keep out the deer and rabbits. Last year I lost most of our produce because we didn't fence them out. Lessons learned, right?

Having a fence is frustrating for me because I wish my kids could just run out and pick something. They are great at picking spinach and herbs, and I wish they could do that independently. But the worst part about the fence (aside from aesthetics) is the need for extra walkways. Since you can just lean over the edge to weed or pick, we had to plan for all the ways we may need to walk. When I look at the walking spaces, I see bare ground where plants could be growing. That frustrates me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...