My Children's Garden


Our garden borders our neighbors yard and because I'm sure he will be using chemicals on his lawn at some point, we needed a buffer between his yard and our vegetables. So we dedicated the last few feet of the garden to flowers.

I let my children plant all kinds of random wildflower seeds. We were lucky to receive two free pansy plants, a free packet of wildflower seeds, and a free packet of sunflower seeds. My son planted the marigold at preschool and gave it to me as a Mother's day gift.

They were excited to have a place in the garden that is all their own. I'm happy to have a chemical buffer and I'm excited to see which flowers pop up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...