I'm back!

It took everything in me to run today. We had an AM playdate (the perfect excuse to miss a workout), so I ran at lunch time. It was a big mental hurdle for me. I really didn't want to run, but I wanted to be able to make it, to pass the 4 mile mark again.

I was sweaty and so out of breath when I made it to 4.16 miles today! I worked the hardest I possibly could. My right leg was tingling and losing feeling throughout the whole run, but that's all the more reason to run, right? I'm still researching how to effect CNS inflammation, but until then I have to keep trying to lower my systemic inflammation and hope there is some crossover.

I am so excited to have made it again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...