I went rollerblading!


Well, no more excuses. I'm going to use these legs while they still work! So I strapped on my roller blades for the first time in almost 6 years. Now, when I say I went roller blading, what I mean is I went super slow alongside my 3 year old on her bike (think "Driving Miss Daisy"), while my almost 5 year old raced off ahead of us. Not quite the voyage I had in mind, but as good as it's going to get for awhile. My daughter did run me down once, but I was able to catch her on the way down and neither of us were seriously hurt. I don't know that I really even moved my legs that much, but it's one step in the right direction to being an avid skater again. Maybe I'll even do the marathon again. It's on my bucket list...but this time I'll do it with the whole family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Glad you got them out again! :-)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...