Healthy Food....I have missed you!

We just returned from our Caribbean cruise, and I am so excited to be home. I don't know why, but I guess I expected our cruise to be an endless buffet of strawberries and shrimp. Um...well...I was wrong, but more on that later.....

This was my breakfast today. It's one of my favorite things to eat. We call it a "parfait". It's simply yogurt, flax, and some granola. Normally, I grind my own flax and add raw "granola" ingredients, but both the flax and the granola in this picture were free, so I decided to use them. This cold-milled flax came from one of my neighbors who went on a health-kick and purchased this rather large container, tried it once, and decided to never eat it again. I'm not a girl to turn down free flax, so it's now mine. I had a free coupon to try the Kashi granola, but I usually make it with old fashioned oatmeal, raisins, and a few nuts.


I feel so much better after getting home and eating a few of my usual foods. It's amazing how changing your diet can affect your body.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...