Free Bread Baking Recipe Book

I signed up to receive this free bread baking recipe book from Fleischmann's yeast. It came in the mail right away and it looks like it's still available here.

I was excited to make the no-knead multi grain recipe. Bread baking is a talent that I haven't yet mastered. And I've tried a bunch. I was a little worried about leaving it on the counter for 20 hours but in the end it was still edible. A word of caution, do not lift the plastic wrap to smell the bread. The alcohol smell burned my nostrils.

All in all the bread was good. I love the fact that it contained flax seeds, sesame seeds, oats, and brown rice. It's tough to find a good multi-grain bread recipe. I'll definitely try it again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...