Free $5 Amazon Gift Card


I just received another $5 gift card from Swagbucks. If you haven't signed up for Swagbucks, it's super easy. I like to search the web for all sorts of things, so it's nice to get "paid" for doing something I would normally be doing anyway.


You can click here to sign up. They usually give you at least 3 swagbucks just for signing up. I usually win at least once per day and have cashed in over $60 in gift cards. In my opinion, the amazon gift cards are the best deal in the swag store, but they also have music downloads, video games, and all sorts of prizes. Go check it out.

Search & Win


A quick tip...I wouldn't spend a lot of time chasing down swag codes. Swag codes are randomly sent out in the web and require hunting to find. That can be fun, but it's really not worth the time. Unless a code is sent to you directly through e-mail, it's usually expired or met it's limit by the time you find it. Definitely not a good use of time.

1 comments:

Jessica-MomForHim said...

are you getting credit if I sign up thru that link?

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...