Cute little berries!

We got 6 little strawberries today. They are so good and sweet. My kids love going out to the little patch and picking a couple at a time. I think it's good that we have such a small berry patch. It really makes the berries you get enjoyable. And you can look forward to more because you never get full. Today, I'm so much more grateful for the small garden we have.

And I'm so grateful that I'm home to enjoy these moments with my kids. I got to watch them eat the berries...and that's always my favorite part.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ate a bunch of berries today and noticed that my new plants have made long runners. More plants next year!!!!

FYI a blog header will cost you $10.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...