The Bucket List --- 5 Things Down

I keep a bucket list of things I want to do before I die. Within the last year I have crossed 5 things off that list (yay!):

Swim with Dolphins
Take a Cruise (even though I am afraid of water)
Learn to Hula Hoop (done and mastered, thank you)
Eat Sushi
Finalize my will (yes it's on the list because I care about what happens to my family when I'm gone)


I have 64 things left on the list...I may add or subtract (scuba diving!) a couple items as I revise my plans, but here are the 3 I'm actively working on accomplishing by the end of this year:

Stop swearing and yelling
Run a 5K
Learn to bake bread...that tastes good

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...