You have almost no body fat......

At one of my recent doctor's appointments my doctor found a lump in my left breast. I was scheduled for an ultrasound the next day. I wasn't really nervous until I pulled into the parking lot.

So with a preschooler in each hand, I stepped into the breast cancer center and waited to be called in by the technician.

After about 4-5 minutes into the ultrasound, the technician said "oh...wow...hmmm". "Is everything okay?", I ask. And she says "oh..yeah, it's just that you have almost no body fat in your breasts.....we hardly ever see that". *sighs*

So as it turns out....I have almost no fat in my chest and so I will always feel the lumpy, fibrous tissues that most people have hidden under at least some fat tissue. Thankfully, I am cancer-free!

My sister's solution....she asked me "why don't you just gain some fat there". Oh if it were so easy. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...