6 Doctors and Counting

Today I had yet another doctor's appointment. Just like the 5 before, she came to the conclusion that there was no answer to my symptoms. She said we are back to MS and she referred me back to Neurology (again). After coming to the same conclusion (or non-conclusion) every time, I think I'll go just continue my old plan...keep my inflammatory levels low by exercise and diet.

I'm really quite frustrated and I've spent far too much money on medical visits and tests.

On a positive note, my CRP levels were almost zero, which means almost no inflammation. My symptoms have been manageable lately and sometimes non-existent so I feel like the changes I've made have been helping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all your tips, advice, and well wishes!

Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...